Launching our first ERP Course
FEBRUARY 6, 2020 | SOUTHPAC AEROSPACE
Know your risks and learn how to develop an Emergency Response Plan with Southpac’s new Emergency Response Plan Course.
We are excited to announce a new Nationally Recognised Training course now offered through Southpac Aerospace. Emergency Response Planning (ERP) is designed to take inform, prepare and educate you on designing your own emergency management plan. The benefits to this course are wide-reaching and invaluable to any aviation personnel.
- Become more valuable to your organisation by knowing how to reduce risks and increase preparedness.
- You will be up-to-date with the latest industry standards, best practice and workplace requirements
- Access tools and materials needed to implement emergency risk management and design emergency management exercises.
- Obtain 2 nationally recognised units of competency under the AQF
- Work towards a Southpac Diploma using our Stepping Stone Approach
Delivery: Blended (Online and face-to-face learning)
Cost: $1,295.00AUD (GST Exempt)
Date: 8th & 9th June 2020