Southpac aims to provide the most comprehensive Aviation SMS training program in the region, as such our SMS offering provides a number of options ranging from a basic introduction to aviation SMS through to a comprehensive 5-day Aviation Safety Managers Course. These courses aim to not only provide the vital underpinning knowledge required to understand the SMS but also to develop the key skills required to implement and maintain the system on a day to day basis. Course options include:
Why Choose Southpac?
Southpac are specialists in management systems for the aviation industry. We have built a team of passionate professionals who are experts in their respective fields. Not only is our training specifically designed for the needs of the industry, most courses are also nationally recognized and provide credit towards our Diploma of Aviation (Aviation Management) and Diploma of Quality Auditing qualifications.
Whether you are you a small maintenance organisation or a large airline we can customize this course to meet your specific requirements. Just some examples of in-house customization include;
- Greater focus on maintenance vs. implementation or vice versa
- Using your organisations policies and procedures as part of the training including risk, audit and investigation protocols
- Facilitated workshops aimed at “problem areas”
- Using your de-identified safety reports and incidents as case studies
- Specific focus on areas of concern
- Packaging with other complementary courses i.e. Management & leadership, OHS, QMS or Internal Auditing
Southpac offer a number of highly complementary training courses that will enhance the capabilities and skills of your safety systems team. Complementary courses include;
Southpac aims to be in a “one stop shop” in terms of aviation Safety, Quality and Management training. Contact us now to discuss your training needs.