Southpac aims to provide the most comprehensive Aviation SMS training program in the region. Our SMS offering provides a number of options ranging from a basic introduction to aviation SMS through to a comprehensive 5-day Aviation Safety Management Systems Course. These courses aim to not only provide the vital underpinning knowledge required to understand the SMS but also to develop the key skills required to implement and maintain the system on a day to day basis. Course options include:
Why Choose Southpac?
Southpac are specialists in management systems for the aviation industry. We have built a team of passionate professionals who are experts in their respective fields. Not only is our training specifically designed for the needs of the industry, most courses are also nationally recognised and provide credit towards our AVI50119 Diploma of Aviation (Aviation Management) and BSB50920 Diploma of Quality Auditing qualifications.
Whether you are you a small maintenance organisation or a large airline, we can customise our courses to meet your specific requirements. Just some examples of in-house customisation include;
- Greater focus on maintenance vs. implementation or vice versa
- Using your organisation’s policies and procedures as part of the training including risk, audit and investigation protocols
- Facilitated workshops aimed at “problem areas”
- Using your de-identified safety reports and incidents as case studies
- Specific focus on areas of concern
- Packaging with other complementary courses i.e. Management & leadership, OHS, QMS or Internal Auditing