Aviation Maintenance Human Factors Course – 2 Day
CASA Part 145 Requirements
Explore Human Factors for Aviation | Understand Implications for Safety
Duration: 2 Days
Course Investment: $895.00AUD (GST Exempt)
Course Overview: The aim of this course is to give candidates an introduction to Human Factors in Aviation Maintenance. This is now a mandatory requirement for all EASA or CASA Part 145 approved organisations. The objective of this course is to explore the implications for Safety of human error, an organisation’s safety culture, procedures and methods of communication. As with all our courses, this program is delivered by a leading aviation trainer with vast experience.
Duration & workload 2-Days, with homework completed through the course
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- LAME’s & AME’s
- Quality & Safety Managers,
- Maintenance & Engineering Managers,
- Other Operational Maintenance Staff
- Introduction to Human Factors
- Human Behavior
- Human Performance and Limitations
- Sleep and Fatigue
- Other Factors Affecting Performance
- Understanding Error & Violations
- Safety Culture
- Situational Awareness
CASA PART 145 REQUIREMENTS
If your organisation is CASA Part 145 approved, you are required to provide Human Factors training for your maintenance personnel. This course aligns with the latest regulations. If your personnel have never undertaken a Part 145 Human Factors Training course they must attend the 2-day Introduction to Human Factors course. The staff that have attended a Part 145 HF Introduction course are required to undertake refresher training every 2-years. This personnel may attend the 1-day Refresher.
WHY SOUTHPAC AEROSPACE
We Are A Nationally Recognised Training Organisation
Southpac Aerospace – ID32353 is approved to meet standards set for RTO training. Our organisations is consistently upgrading and improving our course material through participant feedback and authority auditing processes. This framework ensures you are receiving the highest level of training within the industry.
We provide you with
- Highly trained and engaged facilitators to make the most of your study. Our trainers all have extensive experience not only as trainers and auditors but also within industry areas including Defence, Major airlines, General Aviation and Manufacturing & Maintenance organisations,
- Training aligned with industry standards, workplace requirements and skillsets,
- Resources and materials that may include workbooks, guides and/or slides.
- Ongoing support for developing your career pathways!
Public Course coming up | Don’t miss out!
The part, such as the PEAR model of communication plays in controlling and preventing errors. This course identified the benefits of communication in all aspects of work.
Its amazing how much sleep deprivation and fatigue plays a part in our day to day life.
I enjoyed how the video examples showed ‘in-house’ incidences and how they have occured. That was very beneficial.