- Recognise you whenever you visit this website (this speeds up your access to the website as you do not have to log in each time);
- Obtain information about your preferences, online movements and use of the internet;
- To help us better understand our customer requirements and interests;
- target our marketing and advertising campaigns more effectively by providing interest-based advertisements that are personalized to your interests; and
- make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable.
We may obtain information about your computer (or another electronic device) such as your IP address, your browser and/or other internet log information. This will not usually identify you personally. We also use web beacons to help deliver cookies and gather usage and performance data. Our website may include web beacons and cookies from third-party service providers.
You have a variety of tools to control cookies, web beacons and similar technologies, including browser controls to block and delete cookies and controls from some third-party analytics service providers to opt-out of data collection through web beacons and similar technologies. Your browser and other choices may impact your experiences with our products.
2. Third-party cookies
We work with third-party suppliers who may also set cookies on our website, for example, Facebook, Google, Hubspot, Hotjar, etc. These third-party suppliers are responsible for the cookies they set on our site. If you want further information, please go to the website for the relevant third party.
You will find additional information in the table below.
3. Description of cookies
The table below provides more information about the cookies we use and why:
4. How to turn off cookies
If you do not want to accept cookies, you can change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted. If you do this, please be aware that you may lose some of the functionality of this website. For further information about cookies please see http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.