Live Learning through Virtual Training
Use Your Own Device
Same highly interactive course you expect from Southpac
Unit of Competency
Achieve Easily Through Virtual Training
Live Learning Virtual Classroom | Get educated while isolated.
Watch Introduction to Live Learning Virtual Classroom
Find out more:
We are proud to release the first round of courses available for our all-new LIVE Learning Virtual Classroom online experience.
- Safety & Lead Auditor Course
- Safety Investigators Course
- Aviation Safety Management Systems Course
- Advanced Management & Leadership Course
- Systems for Continual Improvement Course
- Emergency Response Planning Course
- 1-Day Human and Organisational Performance Course
- 3-Day Human and Organisational Performance Course
- 2-Day SMS For Managers Course
Don’t see the course you are after?
Contact us and we can provide scope for other courses due to be released.
Want a Corprate Training Solution?
Go here in-house virtual training.
More public virtual course dates to be released shortly!
- 2 Day SMS For Managers LIVE – view HERE
- Aviation SMS LIVE – view HERE
- Emergency Response Plan LIVE – view HERE
LEADERSHIP, MANAGEMENT & CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT
HUMAN AND ORGANISATIONAL PERFORMANCE (HOP)
If a course is full, please contact us to go on our waitlist: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interactive – LIVE facilitation by experienced and enthusiastic team
- Flexible – Interactive and lively discussions
- Mobility – Use almost any device to access the virtual training*
- Engaging Tools – Captivating tools including shareable whiteboards, candidate polls and chat function, groupwork via breakout rooms
- Supportive – Talk one on one with the facilitator with additional support available
- Cost Savings – Reduced costs when going to courses in person. Save on flights, accomodation and daily allowances, let alone cafe coffee prices!
In the current climate, there are many frustrations and pain points for our clients and students.
Managers, if you are experiencing:
- Staff who are isolated
- Limited ways to keep staff busy
- A need for personnel PD training
- Frustrated staff
Personnel, if you are experiencing:
- Isolation by imposed restrictions
- Time on your hands
- A need to upskill your requirements
- Transitioning roles
LIVE Learning Virtual Classroom experiences offer you the solution to gaining personal development and continue organisational training.
Minimum Requirements for Video Conferencing
- An internet connection – broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE)
- Camera, speakers and a microphone – built-in or USB plug-in or wireless Bluetooth
- Devices to access virtual training could include – desktop, tablet, laptop or smartphone.
Recommended bandwidth for webinar attendees
- For 1:1 video calling: 600kbps (down) for high quality video and 1.2 Mbps (down) for HD video
- For screen sharing only (no video thumbnail): 50-75kbps (down)
- For screen sharing with video thumbnail: 50-150kbps (down)
Best Experience for Virtual Training
While it’s possible to combine any number of devices suggested above, we do recommend using a two-screen experience for best training outcomes. In saying that, this is not essential and it is possible to achieve successful outcomes with a strong commitment to the training program. Any queries on your technological requirements, please refer to the Zoom system requirement webpage or contact us.
We are proud to offer three skills sets through training.gov.au. Learn more about the Southpac skillset packages here.
We Are A Nationally Recognised Training Organisation
Southpac Aerospace – ID32353 is approved to meet standards set for RTO training. Our organisations is consistently upgrading and improving our course material through participant feedback and authority auditing processes. This framework ensures you are receiving the highest level of training within the industry.
We provide you with
- Highly trained and engaged facilitators to make the most of your study. Our trainers all have extensive experience not only as trainers and auditors but also within industry areas including Defence, Major airlines, General Aviation and Manufacturing & Maintenance organisations
- Training aligned with industry standards, workplace requirements and skill sets
- Resources and materials that may include workbooks, guides and/or slides
- Ongoing support for developing your career pathways!
Live Learning through Virtual Classroom
What our clients say about LIVE Learning Virtual Classrooms:
I appreciated the course still going ahead via Zoom. Excellent platform in my opinion. In fact, I preferred doing this course via Zoom than in person as it is much more efficient (chit chat, time wasting etc. minimised).
Really liked the new way of conducting a course and not being close to colleagues.
Demonstrated Resilience – loved these sessions!
Breakout rooms were great for conversations!
Loved the whiteboard. You couldn’t do this in a face-to-face and get everyone’s thoughts.