Aviation Quality Management Systems Course
Introduction to ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems
QMS – Aviation Quality Management Systems Course
$495AUD +GST (1 Day)
Available on an in-house
This course has been put together to provide an introduction to the use of ISO 9001 quality management system/s within the aviation industry, particularly the process approach and the many benefits that can be realised from effectively managing quality. Over the course of the day you will learn about processes, what Quality is and how we can assure it. Additionally you will gain a clear understanding of the ISO 9001:2015 Standard as the foundation on which to base your QMS.
- What is “Systems Management” and how does it work?
- The four key imperatives of a compliant Safety Management System
- QMS vs SMS – The similarities and differences
- Basic structure and intent of the ISO 9001 Standard
- The International Standard for Quality – ISO9001 Elements
- Quality Documentation and Process Control
For more information, including dates and availability information, please contact our team to discuss your training needs.