Aviation Quality Management Systems Course
Units of Competency
Introduction to ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems
Find out more:
- What is “Systems Management” and how does it work?
- The four key imperatives of a compliant Safety Management System
- QMS vs SMS – The similarities and differences
- Basic structure and intent of the ISO 9001 Standard
- The International Standard for Quality – ISO9001 Elements
- Quality Documentation and Process Control
We Are A Nationally Recognised Training Organisation
Southpac Aerospace – ID32353 is approved to meet standards set for RTO training. Our organisations is consistently upgrading and improving our course material through participant feedback and authority auditing processes. This framework ensures you are receiving the highest level of training within the industry.
We provide you with
Highly trained and engaged facilitators to make the most of your study. Our trainers all have extensive experience not only as trainers and auditors but also within industry areas including Defence, Major airlines, General Aviation and Manufacturing & Maintenance organisations,
Training aligned with industry standards, workplace requirements and skill sets,
Resources and materials that may include workbooks, guides and/or slides.
Ongoing support for developing your career pathways!
Quality Management Systems Courses by Southpac Aerospace
Southpac Aerospace Courses
- Introduction to OHS Management Systems (ISO 45001:2018)admin2020-06-11T12:51:09+10:00