PERTH: Achieve your Diploma of Quality Auditing by the end of 2018
*If you are looking to complete your Diploma of Quality Auditing by the end of 2018, and have achieved the four competencies from a recognised Lead Auditor’s Course you may be eligible to obtain a Diploma of Quality Auditing.
At Southpac Aerospace, we have two courses remaining for 2018 in Western Australia.
- Systems for Continual Improvement (SCI) 30th October – 2nd November
- Safety & Lead Auditor (LA) 10th December – 14th December
What is the Diploma of Quality Auditing?
The Diploma of Quality Auditing consists of 8 Units of Competency must be successfully completed. Participants have more choice than ever to complete their diploma with a range of five courses to choose from to complement the mandatory Safety & Lead Auditors course. The courses and relevant options are listed below.
Who Should Attend?
Managers, Team Leaders & Supervisors working in an operational or administrative environment who are responsible for the day to day management of an organisations management system, this would include purchasing, human resources, senior management and quality assurance personnel.
Safety, Quality & Compliance Managers in an operational or administrative environment who are responsible for ensuring that organisational & operational compliance is maintained, whilst continually improving performance.
Lead & Internal Auditors looking to further develop their knowledge of effective systems management and continual improvement.
Systems for Continual Improvement in WA.
Driving Positive Change and Continual Improvement
$2195 GST Exempt (4-Days)
Includes Complimentary Enrolment onto the Online Course – Introduction to ISO9001 & Quality Management Systems
♦ Date: 30th October – 2nd November 2018 ♦
Are you ready to join the journey to becoming a world-class organisation? Most organisations improve as a reaction to feedback or in increments driven by a particular project. What if you could improve continuously, across the board, by being innovative and proactive? Critically, what if you could change before your competitor does?
This course is designed to give the most current ideas, skills, and the necessary tools to take away and implement in your organisation. For any organisation to be successful and to continually improve, the commitment of management and all personnel is vital. Designed for all levels of the organisation, this course discusses practical methods to build both engagement and commitment for a proactive workforce. It covers topics that help identify opportunities for improvement beyond those typically used in business, how to bring about innovative thinking in the workplace, how to capture the vital knowledge within the organisation in line with ISO9001, and increase your focus on sustainability helping to increase the public perception of the organisation.
- Course Introduction
- Systems Thinking & Continual Improvement Concepts
- Traditional Methods and Tools
- A New Approach to Improvement
- Driving Innovation
- Knowledge Management
- Sustainability in Aviation
Recognition of Training
BSBMGT516 Facilitate continuous improvement
BSBINN502 Build and sustain an innovative work environment
BSBINM501 Manage an information or knowledge management system
BSBSUS501 Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
This course includes complimentary enrolment onto the Online Course – Introduction to ISO9001 & Quality Management Systems
Safety and Lead Auditors Course in WA.
Quality and Safety Systems Auditing
$2,595.00 GST Exempt (5 Days)
♦ Date: 10th December – 14th December 2018 ♦
This Internationally recognised 5-day lead auditor training course has been especially designed for those directly involved with the maintenance, monitoring and improvement of Safety and Quality Management Systems. This includes management at all levels. A vital feature of this aviation quality and lead auditor training course is the application of the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System requirements as they are the foundation for Management Systems Worldwide. Southpac has the reputation for conducting the most practical and up to date aviation lead auditor courses and ISO 9001 courses in the industry. This course also addresses the IATA requirements for auditor training.
This Southpac Aerospace course forms part of the Diploma of Quality Auditing and the Diploma of Leadership and Management. Upon successful completion of lead auditor programs, including all assessments, participants will receive the following;
Exemplar Global -AU: Management systems auditing
Exemplar Global -QM: Auditing quality management systems
Exemplar Global -TL: Leading management system audit teams
BSBAUD501 Initiate a quality audit
BSBAUD503 Lead a quality audit
BSBAUD504 Report on a quality audit
BSBAUD402 Participate in a quality audit
Participants will have the option to apply to Exemplar Global for certification as a provisional auditor, for further information see the Exemplar Global website.
Lead Auditor Program: Aviation Quality and Audit Training
Introducing ISO, Systems Management and Aviation SMS
- Introduction to ‘Systems Management’ and Quality
- The link between QMS and SMS
- The International Standard for Quality Management Systems – ISO 9001:2015
Audit Planning & Preparation
- Introduction to the audit process, planning and scheduling
- Overview of the audit process, planning and scheduling
- Document review and audit checklist preparation
- Four vital stages of onsite audit activities
On-site Audit activity and follow up
- Review of audit evidence, determination of findings
- Prepare audit checklist and conduct audit interview
- Prepare accurate and practical audit feedback
- Audit reporting and follow-up
Practical Audit Exercise
- Preparation for the practical audit exercise
- Preparation of checklists and audit documentation
- Team briefing
- On-site practical “real life” audit
Safety & Risk Management
- Audit report writing – practical audit follow-up
- Learning from disasters
- Safety – the new view
Why Choose Southpac?
Consider some of the benefits;
- Aviation specific courses built around the requirements of the industry,
- Our trainers all have extensive experience not only as trainers and auditors but also within industry areas including Defence, Major airlines, General Aviation and Manufacturing & Maintenance organisations,
- In-house courses can be tailored to your own operational requirements.
Contact us now | Book your place on our Diploma Courses before the end of 2018.
P: +61 7 5533 9988
To educate, to lead, to inspire…