Southpac’s Covid Safe Plan
Southpac Aerospace is returning to the classroom, safely.
To facilitate classroom learning safely, we will be taking a responsible approach with a primary focus on the health and safety of our students, staff and facilitators.
In line with Government and Health Department advice, there will be several steps taken to ensure our learning environment is COVID-19 safe:
- Reduced schedule of face-to-face courses, smaller class sizes and classrooms set up to comply with social distancing protocols
- Strict adherence with covid safe plan at all training venues
- Sanitising stations located within the classroom and throughout the training venue
- Rescheduling of classes for customers who are unwell or have flu-like symptoms
- Send unwell students and staff home immediately to get tested for COVID-19
- Contact tracing and notification procedures in place for any affected persons
For those who are unable to attend or unsure about attending one of our face-to-face classes, we will continue to run a range of interactive virtual and online training programs through our Virtual Live Learning Classroom (VLLC), which you can read more about here.
We know this has been a challenging time for businesses, employees, communities and families, particularly in the aviation industry, however we look forward to helping you upskill and adapt to the rapidly changing environment so you can be prepared for the new future.
Thank you for your continued support,
The Southpac Team