Online ISO 9001 Course
An Introduction to Quality Management Systems and ISO 9001
$375 +GST (1 Day – Flexible)
Updated for ISO9001:2015!
Our updated online course has been designed to act as an introduction to the ISO 9001 Quality Management System standard and the benefits it can bring to your operation. The course covers all the sections of the ISO 9001 standard and explains in plain language what this means and how it can positively affect your business. There are a variety of mediums used throughout the course including, course notes, audio, slideshows and video content. Each section is followed by an assessment. This ISO 9001 training course should take about 8 hours to complete however different candidates will learn at a faster or slower pace.
The course content is broken into the following seven sections and follows the structure of the ISO 9001 standard
- An Introduction to Quality Concepts
- Systems and Standards
- Organisational Context
- Measurement and Analysis
Upon completion, candidates will be able to explain the fundamentals of ISO 9001. They will also be able to identify situations within their own organisation that satisfy the quality management standards and situations that don’t satisfy the quality management standards.
Benefits Of The Online Course
- Introduces the ISO 9001 standard in a real context and in simple language.
- As the course is done online, it can be done whenever and wherever you want! Additionally, you can take as long as required to complete the course.
- A certificate is issued upon completion of the course.
- Auditing hints and tips throughout.
- Discounts available for multiple enrolments.
Who Should Enrol?
- Business owners/managers considering ISO 9001 implementation and certification.
- Recently certified businesses that need to train their staff.
- Quality Managers and Auditors.
- Anyone who participates in the maintenance and continual improvement of a QMS.