LIVE Training Virtual Training
Use Your Own Device
Same highly interactive course you expect from Southpac
UNITS OF COMPETENCY
Achieve Easily Through Virtual Training
Get Educated While Isolated.
ALL VIRTUAL COURSES + DATES RELEASED
- Safety & Lead Auditor Course
- Safety Investigators Course
- Aviation Safety Management Systems Course
- Advanced Management & Leadership Course
- Systems for Continual Improvement Course
- 1-Day Human and Organisational Performance Course
- 3-Day Human and Organisational Performance Course
- 2-Day SMS For Managers Course
- Emergency Response Planning Course
Don’t see the course you are after?
Contact us and we can provide scope for other courses due to be released.
Want a Corprate Training Solution?
Go here in-house virtual training.
More public virtual course dates to be released shortly!
Public Course Dates
- Safety & Lead Auditor LIVE 30 March – 03 April VIRTUAL $1,995.00 Enrol
- Safety & Lead Auditor LIVE 20 April – 24 April VIRTUAL $1,995.00 Enrol
- Safety Investigators LIVE 29 April – 1 May VIRTUAL $1,395.00 Enrol
- 2Day SMS For Managers 15 – 16 April VIRTUAL $798.00 Enrol
- Aviation SMS LIVE 20 – 24 April VIRTUAL $1,995.00 Enrol
- Emergency Response Planning 08-08 June VIRTUAL $995 ENROL
LEADERSHIP, MANAGEMENT & CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT
- Advanced Management & Leadership LIVE 20 – 24 April VIRTUAL $1,995.00 Enrol
- Systems for Continual Improvement LIVE 6 – 9 April VIRTUAL $1,695.00 Enrol
HUMAN AND ORGANISATIONAL PERFORMANCE (HOP)
- 1-Day HOP & Learning Teams LIVE 15 April VIRTUAL $895.00 Enrol
- 3-Day HOP & Learning Teams LIVE 15 – 17 April VIRTUAL $1,395.00 Enrol
If a course is full, please contact us to go on our waitlist: firstname.lastname@example.org
VIRTUAL COURSE BENEFITS
- Interactive – LIVE facilitation by experienced and enthusiastic team
- Flexible – Interactive and lively discussions
- Mobility – Use almost any device to access the virtual training*
- Engaging Tools – Captivating tools including shareable whiteboards, candidate polls and chat function, groupwork via breakout rooms
- Supportive – Talk one on one with the facilitator with additional support available
- Cost Savings – Reduced costs when going to courses in person. Save on flights, accomodation and daily allowances, let alone cafe coffee prices!
BEST FIT | WHAT VIRTUAL CLASSROOMS OFFER
Managers, if you are experiencing:
- Staff who are isolated
- Limited ways to keep staff busy
- A need for personnel PD training
- Frustrated staff
Personnel, if you are experiencing:
- Isolation by imposed restrictions
- Time on your hands
- A need to upskill your requirements
- Transitioning roles
LIVE Learning Virtual Classroom experiences offer you the solution to gaining personal development and continue organisational training.
Minimum Requirements for Video Conferencing
- An internet connection – broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE)
- Camera, speakers and a microphone – built-in or USB plug-in or wireless Bluetooth
- Devices to access virtual training could include – desktop, tablet, laptop or smartphone.
Recommended bandwidth for webinar attendees
- For 1:1 video calling: 600kbps (down) for high quality video and 1.2 Mbps (down) for HD video
- For screen sharing only (no video thumbnail): 50-75kbps (down)
- For screen sharing with video thumbnail: 50-150kbps (down)
Best Experience for Virtual Training
While it’s possible to combine any number of devices suggested above, we do recommend using a two-screen experience for best training outcomes. In saying that, this is not essential and it is possible to achieve successful outcomes with a strong commitment to the training program. Any queries on your technological requirements, please refer to the Zoom system requirement webpage or contact us.
ACHIEVING YOUR DIPLOMA
WHY SOUTHPAC AEROSPACE
We Are A Nationally Recognised Training Organisation
Southpac Aerospace – ID32353 is approved to meet standards set for RTO training. Our organisations is consistently upgrading and improving our course material through participant feedback and authority auditing processes. This framework ensures you are receiving the highest level of training within the industry.
We provide you with
- Highly trained and engaged facilitators to make the most of your study. Our trainers all have extensive experience not only as trainers and auditors but also within industry areas including Defence, Major airlines, General Aviation and Manufacturing & Maintenance organisations,
- Training aligned with industry standards, workplace requirements and skill sets,
- Resources and materials that may include workbooks, guides and/or slides.
- Ongoing support for developing your career pathways!
Download Southpac LIVE Learning Virtual Classroom Brochure
Watch Our Introduction To Live Learning Virtual Classroom
What our clients say about
LIVE Learning Virtual Classrooms
I appreciated the course still going ahead via Zoom. Excellent platform in my opinion. In fact, I preferred doing this course via Zoom than in person as it is much more efficient (chit chat, time wasting etc. minimised).
Really liked the new way of conducting a cxourse and not being close to colleagues
Demonstrated Resilience – loved these sessions!
Breakout rooms were great for conversations
Loved the whiteboard. You couldn’t do this in a face-to-face and get everyones thoughts