Why choose Southpac?
Southpac is proud to be the only accredited Aviation Specialist management system certification body in the world.
Southpac is JAS-ANZ accredited to provide QMS, OH&S and EMS Management System Certification. Southpac has a pool of experienced auditors with backgrounds right across the aviation industry including Defence, Fixed & Rotary wing, Airlines, Engineering, Manufacturing and Management.
Many organisations also tell us that they wish their certification body was more consistent. Consistent with their findings, reporting, pricing and their personnel. With this in mind, Southpac will offer every client a named Lead Auditor who will conduct all of your audits, will be available as a point of reference and will be familiar with your operations. Our pricing and expenses are transparent and you will know what you are paying up front. Southpac only passes on the actual cost of delivering your certification. The fee agreed at the commencement of our service is fixed for the three-year certification period.
Southpac does not see a Certification Audit purely as an exercise to check your organisation’s compliance with the standards but as an opportunity to add value to your business and to aid your continual improvement. Continual improvement should always key priority for all Management Systems. We aim to add value with every visit.
Standards and Schemes
Southpac offers management system certification for the following standards and schemes;
- We believe in consistently good service, as such you will have a named Lead Auditor who will visit you on every audit and will be available to deal with any questions you may have along the way.
- Combine your certification audits with an independent third party audit of your aviation SMS or other audits to reduce the number of separate audits conducted at your organisation.
- You will work with aviation experienced auditors who live and breathe your industry.
- It’s more than a certificate, we aim to add value to your organisation on every visit.
- Our pricing is competitive and transparent.
To Transfer to Southpac from Another Certification Body
- You can transfer to us at any time, firstly call or email us to discuss.
- Complete an application form.
- Withdraw from your existing certification body in writing.
- Advise us of your existing scope and audit history. (This includes providing a copy of your current certificate and copies of your most recent audit reports.)
- Southpac will continue with your existing audit schedule and issue you a new certificate.
Not an aviation organisation? See our sister site – Southpac Certifications for all other industries.