Launching our First ERP Course
Be ready. Be prepared.
We are so pleased to be bringing this Nationally Recognised Training Course! Emergency Response Planning (ERP) is designed to take inform, prepare and educate you on designing your own emergency management plan. The benefits to this course are huge!
- Become more valuable to your organisation by knowing how to reduce risks and increase preparedness.
- You will be up-to-date with the latest industry standards, best practice and workplace requirements
- Access tools and materials needed to implement emergency risk management and design emergency management exercises.
- Obtain 2 nationally recognised units of competency under the AQF
- Work towards a Southpac Diploma using our Stepping Stone Approach
Book here now to reserve your seat.
Delivery: Blended (Online and face-to-face learning)
Cost: $1,295.00AUD (GST Exempt)
Date: 19 – 20 May 2020
Complete the ERP Course | Study Towards Your Diploma.
Explore our 3 Southpac Diplomas, here, which are designed to dovetail into each of our three diploma packages. Our diplomas work in a ‘Stepping Stone Approach‘, which basically means each diploma builds on from the one below.
Why Choose Southpac Aerospace
We provide aviation-specific courses, built around the requirements of the industry. Our trainers all have extensive experience not only as trainers and auditors but also within industry areas including Defence, Major airlines, General Aviation and Manufacturing & Maintenance organisations. Workbooks and training materials are provided.
In-house training can be tailored to your own operational requirements.
Our team is always happy to hear success stories, new ideas and discuss your course opportunities or in-house training programs. Send us a short note!
to educate, to lead, to inspire…
Comments are closed.