November Newsletter | University Pathways
Save Time & Money
We have worked hard to bring our students the flexibility to align their completed Southpac Diploma qualifications with University articulation programs by using credit transfers and/or advanced standing. Our Pathways partners include Griffith University, Southern Cross University, University of Southern Qld and are currently integrating Swinburne University into our portfolio.We’re proud to offer our students these pathway options to start their higher-learning journey. To learn more about each University Pathway program available, please click here for more on each University’s, Bachelor of Aviation Management course programs.
Benefits of University Pathways
- Plan for study and career path in advance;
- Enable a non-traditional entry to Higher Education by elevating a person’s university selection on the basis of their prior learning;
- Provide greater support for people transitioning between different academic levels, cultures and technologies;
- Build academic skills and confidence progressively over time and facilitate life-long-learning;
- Reduce the overall cost and duration of a degree;
- Allow students to use their prior vocational knowledge and skills to work their way through their degree; and
- Reward personnel with multiple qualifications in the shortest possible time, improving employee promotion and increasing remuneration.
Southpac Courses Coming Up
Why Choose Southpac Aerospace
We provide aviation-specific courses, built around the requirements of the industry. Our trainers all have extensive experience not only as trainers and auditors but also within industry areas including Defence, Major airlines, General Aviation and Manufacturing & Maintenance organisations. Workbooks and training materials are provided.
In-house training can be tailored to your own operational requirements.
Our team is always happy to hear success stories, new ideas and discuss your course opportunities or in-house training programs. Send us a short note!
to educate, to lead, to inspire…
Comments are closed.